Jumaat, 1 April 2011

Wonder Girls’ Yubin teams up with “OH BOY!” to save abandoned animals

Fans and netizens alike are praising the Wonder Girls‘ sexy rapper, Kim Yubin, for her warm heart. The idol recently teamed up with “OH BOY!” magazine to shoot a pictorial for a charitable cause.
According to “OH BOY!” photographer, Kim Hyeon Seong, Yubin reached out to him to ask if he was still interested in shooting a photo set to help bring awareness to animal adoptions.

The photographer’s quote from the magazine reads as follows:
“I got a phone call from JYP Entertainment. It was about how Wonder Girls member Yubin wanted to do a photoshoot for the stray animals adoption campaign.
Yubin met with ‘OH BOY!’ for a photoshoot last year in July for the first time. After we finished the shoot, I asked Yubin to do another one with puppies if she had time later, and she left the studio after smiling and happily agreeing to do so. When actors or singers come, I always ask them if they want to do a photoshoot to support animals that don’t have homes.

On that day too, I had told Yubin about it, but truthfully, I had forgotten all about it. But Yubin, who returned to Korea for two short weeks, had not forgotten and she called me. I wanted to praise her, and I was also thankful. I became happy believing that the interest and actions of kids like her would make the uncertain futures of abandoned animals brighter.”
It’s great to know that Yubin is not only a hard worker, but that she’s also an admirable girl who keeps her promises!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan